Tata Communications with Skype Operations Framework
We are proud to be associated with Microsoft as a launch partner for Skype Operations Framework (SOF). SOF will ensure that we stay committed to delivery excellence and keep customer success at the core of what we do.
Our World-class Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS) carries the full power of Skype for Business™ across your enterprise.
Our Managed Services capabilities will deliver an unmatched experience for our customers in all the 3 phases – Plan, Deliver & Operate - of SOF.
We support the Skype for Business Online adoption and deployment across the world through our global delivery and support capabilities.
Deploy and migrate to Skype for Business – risk-free
If you’re looking to enable Cloud PBX or Office 365 E5 on a truly global managed service, Tata Communications really delivers.
We help you execute your cloud strategy rapidly by deploying Cloud PBX and PSTN Conferencing solutions in the Office 365 Cloud. Our global and managed Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS) adheres to the Skype Operations Framework (SOF).
We understand that every customer has a unique UCaaS requirement. So we’ve designed our managed services to meet large and global customers’ needs through:
- Access to the cloud via private and public connections – worldwide
- Deployment and adoption of Cloud PBX and PSTN Conferencing
- Managed hybrid solution with Microsoft Cloud Connector Edition (CCE)
- Cloud-based Managed Enterprise Connector
- Capability to leverage existing on-premises investments to ease your migration to the cloud.
Tata Communications Global SIP Trunking
With 53 billion voice minutes each year, we are the largest voice provider in the world.
We’re your ideal choice for voice services. We’ll help you take a holistic approach – adopting Skype for Business across geographies and user groups. Where needed, you can choose from a wide range of SIP services including:
- International Toll Free (ITFS) in over 100 countries
- Universal Freephone (UIFN)
- Local Number in 300+ cities
- PSTN replacement in 17 countries.
Your global partner in Unified Communications
You want to integrate Skype for Business™ into your enterprise quickly and easily. We have the knowledge, experience, technology, global infrastructure and modular Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS) you need to take the next steps.
Our network ranks in the top five in five continents, with:
- Over 710,000km of terrestrial and subsea fibre
- Over 400 PoPs across 5 continents
- Over 1 million sq. ft. of data centre space at 44 strategic locations.
We’re also the world’s leading international voice carrier, handling 1 in 10 global voice calls.
Choose Tata Communications and rely on our flexibility and support to roll out Skype for Business™ globally across your enterprise.